ludovic mirabel

Default science vs. pseudo-science

(Audio Guy) wrote in message . net...
In article UCbab.492296$o%2.220969@sccrnsc02,
(ludovic mirabel) writes:

Which proves one of two things: 1) there ARE no differences between
anything and anything else in audio. None-neither subtle nor gross.

Or - There are no differences between the components that have been
compared so far.

Why do you insist on taking it to the extreme. Could it be so you can
create a strawman that is easy for you to burn?

The paragraph that you saw fit to amputate is as follows:
(((" Which proves one of two things: 1) there ARE no differences
between
anything and anything else in audio. None-neither subtle nor gross.
And don't tell me about speakers. Try first a panel ABX test..
2) the "best known way" (ie ABX/DBT for comparing components
available for the last 30 years L.M.) is not usable on this earth by
human beings. Writing paper and angelic choir are another thing
altogether" }}}
I'll answer any argument which genuinely addresses MY argument.
When I see a selected snippet cut out of my text I'll content myself
with a requote.
A bientot Ludovic Mirabel