Lionel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

S888Wheel wrote:

Lionel said

My father used to say "if you want you can"... ;o)

I said

Considering the results of his endeveurs as a father, I have no interest in
what he said.

Lionel said

Don't judge my father and I promise I'll never request that you prove
the group that you don't use to sexually abuse of your daughters.

What? Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe you are too sensitive for RAO. someone
used to say that to me. You can libel me if you want. Not much I can do about
it. But is this something a man with a wife and children would say about
another out of spite? What kind of a person are you Lionel? I hurt your
feelings by suggesting your father screwed up when raising you and you get very
sensitive and yet you say I am being too sensitive about being accused of
pedophilia.

Yes but I was right you are same bloody ******* and you are using the
same weapons when you are angry... This is just what I want to demonstrate !