S888Wheel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

I said

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And the

final
tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the defendent is what

really
matters. That has yet to be determined.

Lionel said

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I have).

First of all. George and I have had very little conversation on RAO and none
outside RAO. This revelation that you are employed does come as a surprise
given the time you must spend on RAO posting.

Lionel said

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Yes, he has insulted you. You have insulted him. So.....?

Lionel said

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...

I try that all the time. if I didn't I wouldn't waste my time answering your
questions. something I do in with complete honesty.

Lionel said

..Based on your own experience and your conception of the life, knowing
that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.