Arny Krueger

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

"Lionel" wrote in message

Scott Wheeler is a very *versatile* guy... ;o)

snip lengthy list of "Scott Wheeler" mentions on the web.

I guess one point that you're making is: "Who is Scott Wheeler?"

Another question is: "Why should we believe that the anonymous poster
"S888wheel" actually is "Scott Wheeler"?

Whoever is actually posting at "S888wheel" has been very secretive about his
personal life. I think he admits to residency in California, but it goes
down hill pretty rapidly after that.

Ironically, none of your references seem to actually relate to what little
we might know about "Scott Wheeler".