trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
ink.net...

trotsky wrote:

You know, that's interesting: I was assembling a pair of speakers
yesterday, attempting to screw the crossover boards in place, when a
screw got tangled in the insulation and I couldn't get it out. I then
used my Dremel's cutting tool attachment to cut the head of the screw
off. It showered sparks for about 90 seconds continuously, and I
briefly wondered if one of you dumb ****ing *******s might've been
right, and something could catch fire. No, I'm afraid not.

I said adhesive. Obviously, you are using it correctly.
Me? I've never heard of a speaker catching fire. The other
people are razzing you - because even Bose crud doesn't catch fire.

Although the razzing of Trotsky is much more than he deserves, he has
brought it upon himself by his own unreasonable and impulsive behavior.

Did I miss something, Art? Are you giving a free pass that like to
"joke" about people ****ing their family members, dead or alive? Please
pull your foot out of your mouth this time.