trotsky

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
trotsky wrote:

You know, that's interesting: I was assembling a pair of speakers
yesterday, attempting to screw the crossover boards in place, when a
screw got tangled in the insulation and I couldn't get it out. I then
used my Dremel's cutting tool attachment to cut the head of the screw
off. It showered sparks for about 90 seconds continuously, and I
briefly wondered if one of you dumb ****ing *******s might've been
right, and something could catch fire. No, I'm afraid not.

I said adhesive. Obviously, you are using it correctly.
Me? I've never heard of a speaker catching fire. The other
people are razzing you - because even Bose crud doesn't catch fire.

Oh, they're razzing me? Who knew? So you're saying they're a bunch of
miserable, filthy, slimy trolls too? Mickey, did you hear what Joe
Oberlander just called you?