trotsky

Dogma4e wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:20:40 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Dogma4e wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:39:59 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

trotsky wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:

A very succinct summary.
It's the personality, not the speakers, which draws the fire.

"Draws fire?" What happened to "catches fire"?

Well, the adhesive you used on the stuffing *is* flammable.

You know, that's interesting: I was assembling a pair of speakers
yesterday, attempting to screw the crossover boards in place, when a
screw got tangled in the insulation and I couldn't get it out. I then
used my Dremel's cutting tool attachment to cut the head of the screw
off. It showered sparks for about 90 seconds continuously, and I
briefly wondered if one of you dumb ****ing *******s might've been
right, and something could catch fire. No, I'm afraid not.

Your "input" has been trash from day one, Joe. At least you had one
moment of clarity when you admitted you were a troll.

And you call that a competent test of the flammability of your
speakers? For Christ's sake, why don't you pony up and bring a set
over to Underwriter's Lab?

Is it "straw man" or "straw mouse" in your case? Are you saying the
dumb ****ing *******s that I mentioned look for UL listings to buy speakers?

No. I say product liability underwriters look for it, as do owners of
companies that want some legal cover and some peace of mind against
causing some irrevocable damage.

And did I read that wrong, or did you just identify your target
customers as "dumb ****ing *******s"?

Of course you didn't, anonymouse. Those "concerned" (read: lying sacks
of cow dung) with the flammability of speakers are the dumb ****ing
*******s. You're an anonymouse, so you're probably not to good with the
English language--Bob Morion claims to be a professional writer, and has
no excuse.