trotsky

Michael Mckelvy wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

Dogma4e wrote:

Well, as ye sow, so shall ye reap. Right, Greg?

I agree with you, anonymouse. Everybody on the newsgroup should get
their chance to behave like trash, and nobody missed a turn. In one way
you're correct: this *is* about ego. I don't know why I feel compelled
to prove that I'm better than everybody else, but I certainly am here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha
yehehahohehehehhahoohahehohahahahahahahohahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
hohohohohohahaha.

All this time I thought it was an act, you really are an idiot without the
least bit of introspection.

Please do yourself a favor and and stick your finger in a light socket and
turn on the juice. Maybe some shock treatment will do you some good.

Hey, is the flammability factor the reason why you got out of the
business, Mickey? Why are you so bound and determined to illustrate how
stupid an asshole you really are?