Will_Skillz

Default Amps, more argument!

Hey peoplez,

Ha! I see you changed your name to Les.

Why do I censor my curse words?

I didn't know they would show up if I spelled them regular. Some places
censor them if you spell them normal.

Man, some people just can't let things go. I tried not posting again in
this thread, but I see you couldn't help but stir it back up again.

I will not continue to argue about this. I will be the adult and step
away from that situation. All it is doing is taking up room on this
thread. WAY TOO MUCH room.

SoundFreak03: ...unless your amplifier is defective.

I think it was defective. It doesn't work anymore after only about 3
weeks of use. That might have caused the sound difference. The defect
may have been affecting the way it sounded. It just stopped working. A
local car audio shop told me all my wiring was fine, my amp was just
bad.

Sounddomain is crediting my card back. So I probably was indeed hearing
a difference in sound, but it was probably due to a defect or
something. I hooked my Digitalis up, and it works.

Question:

So the ONLY difference between, say, a Zapco and a Jensen amp of the
same power is features and build quality?

Lets say they were both 1000wrms amps at 2ohms, powering the same
700wrms sub. Clearly this is within their capabilities. So they would
sound no different, crossovers and everything the same?

--
Will_Skillz