Soundfreak03

Default Amps, more argument!

I can see that. I always stood by the idea of more power the better. I just
think that people can get the wrong idea with this topic and think that a
low end amp is just as good as a high end amp in the same class. very
misleading.

People reading this thread will see a couple of things. One is that you have
provided zero evidence to support your claim. You just ramble on without any
backing. They will also see that myself, Mark, and others have offered evidence
to the point, and even without understanding the technical points involved,
have knowledge about what that means to them. Does not seem misleading to me,
why don't you give me a quote in context where you feel I was misleading.

Les