Soundfreak03

Default Amps, more argument!

You know, after our extensive explanations to you about this, it still
appears that you're not reading our posts. Because every post of yours is a
strawman. So the only logical conclusions that can be made are that a)
you're not reading our posts; b) you're not understanding our posts; c)
you're intentionally setting up strawmen. Which is it?

Mark I think the answer is d) Howdy is just a dumbass.

I CAN hear differnces in amplifiers, but I understand what to attribute those
differences too, and is is NOT SQ.
Answer me this Howdy; How can something sound better than the other when all of
the factors that make up SQ are undetectable to your ear? Come on, I dare you
to answer that. But I know you won't because you don't know. You whole argument
is based on something you cannot even understand yourself!

Les