Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anyone have a Schematic for a Fender Acoustasonic 90?

Paul the Raving Lunatic and Psychopath wrote:

I've got a Tektronix 465M o'scope, a digital multimeter, and an ESR
meter.

What more do you need?

** A functioning brain and is also needed.

And an earth leakage circuit breaker.

And having been a microwave/Radio frequency engineer for nearly 3
decades, I'm not likely to electrocute myself on the bench!

** What an absurd non-sequitur.

Paul has been a schizophrenic most his life too.

But I'll admit I don't trouble-shoot modern switching power supplies
very often. But it can't be denied that these are NOT trivial circuits
to diagnose, especially WITHOUT a proper schematic!

** Paul simply has no ****ing idea why he is being criticized by me or anyone else.

Like I posted already, no-one will miss him when he dies.

..... Phil