Scott Dorsey

lex wrote:

When I was listening through the headphones I got a strange buzz.
Strangely I could avoid some buzz simply by turning the guitar or
swiveling my position/facing. I faced north I got lots of buzz. I
faced west no buzz.??? It's too bad I have to face north to present
myself to the audience. I moved a little there or a little here I
could change the volume and amount of buzz.

This is the pickup nature. High-Z unbalanced connections are always
sensitive to RF noise issues. Look for nearby noise sources like CRTs,
TV sets, light dimmers, touch lamps, and neon signs.

Oddly enough, I got no buzz at all through the house speakers. Those
are also made by Crate Audio by the way.

At the same location or a different location?