Peter Larsen

NoName wrote:

BTW - with ref to posts on netiquette, can someone tell me how my posts
are coming out on nntp. I'm using google groups to post

When using a web based interface then copy the relevant quote to
notepad, insert quote prefix as relevant and write the follow up in
notepad, select all, copy, paste to web interface "reply text" window.
Do remember to use web interface "follow-up" function, do not just make
it a new post when you follow up. This because some proper usenet news
readers actually DO use message ID chaining to keep a thread together,
you would break that by simply making a new post with same subject
header.

Leo

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

* The Vienna Copyright convention applies *