Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

Default Dumb Question about Cramolin

On Mar 3, 12:24*am, "Trevor" wrote:
I'm sure I can get it out. I'm one of those people who thinks the stuff is
magic. At least the Caig Cramolin with Freon was magic.

Freon CFC was magic for cleaning without residue (now banned) and that has
obviously all leaked away into the atmosphere. Whatever is left may not be
very magic at all.
(I admit I have no idea since I've never used it with or without Freon.)

I did. It kept some aged Norelco cameras at Channel Nine running for
several years. When the boards got wonky we'd pull them and use a
little Cramolin to clean the (unplated) fingers. It worked wonders.

Wasn't too shabby on audio gear either. And it once got my VW running
when it wouldn't start.

Peace,
Paul