Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Dumb Question about Cramolin

On 3/2/2012 10:02 AM, Sean Conolly wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
mcp6453 wrote:
A number of years ago, I purchased a case of Cramolin CONTACLEAN, article
number
1011412. The cans are aerosol. As luck would have it, most of the cans
have lost
their pressurization. Is there any reason I cannot use a can opener to
open the
cans and pour the cleaner into sealed bottles?

http://www.itwcp.de/detail-1011411-en.html

You could probably do that, but you could also probably sell them on Ebay
for crazy amounts of money to audiophiles who believe cramolin is a
legendary
magical cleaning product that no longer exists.

I think we have a winner! Use the money to buy some better cleaner.

Like what? What's better than Cramolin?