Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

I like the sound analog and tube audio.
It's great not being shouted down by some asshole for saying that.
good riddance to Arny

*You really felt "shouted down" by Arny on usenet? *I find that odd..

Arny shouted down anyone with a differing opinion, trying' to
invalidate such opinions
by demanding DBT's, so he turned the subject of every discussion not a
DBT tirade.

I had no problem dealing with Arny. He was fun to argue with because
he had some legitimate technical background. He wrote several articles
for DCHA in the TAA salad days before his DBT fetish caused a breakup.
DCHA privately thought (as best I could determine) that the DBT people
were technically right but that DBT was church-wrecking theology-and
DCHA was a churchman by training and career. Tactically I agreed with
this decision then and now.