Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Phillips Believes In Arny

On May 11, 6:25*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 11, 1:22*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 11, 2:53 pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 9, 6:05 pm, Boon wrote:

No, idiot. Knowledgeable as someone in the audio biz who knows his
stuff.

That leaves you out...way out.

Then that leaves you in the middle of the desert, because I can
achieve good sound in a listening room.

*What a pompous ass. Good sound is in the ears of the beholder, not
your fraudulent claims to knowledge. *Best sound you ever achieved was
the simulated foghorn of your Rega going off at 30hz. I don't think
you can stake a reputation on it.... but I'm sure you'll try.

poster here
that they are unimpressive,

LMAO. That was Arny you moron. Put this one in the record books,
Marc Phillips claims Arny is knowledgeable. Middiot is turning in his
sockpuppets grave.

No, actually it was John Stone, idiot.

LoL. John Stone is a very active poster on Linkwitz site and often
gives advice and guidance to people inquiring about Orions. I've
never seen him make any such comment there or on any other forum.
Since Orions use Seas drivers it would be a rather odd position for
him to take. He's also on Linkwitz list of people who have built
Orions and are available to seek auditions.

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/orion_challenge.htm

It would nice for John to drop by and tell you what a lying scumbag
you are to your face, but I suspect he finds the audio cesspool you've
created here beneath him.

In any case, thanks for proving again that you know nothing about
anything audio and will stoop to lying about good people like John to
try and score some lame debating trade points.

Anyone in the industry who has seen this tripe of yours should have no
doubt of what kind of person you are. Liars like you eventually pay a
price for your foolishness. Anyone in the industry should see what
you're willing to falsely say in their name with so little motive and
realize associating with you personally or professionally is a bad
idea.

Did I touch a nerve, Scotty?

Well...since you made the claim that it was Arny who said the Orions
had anemic bass, prove it!

He never said that and I never said he did. *

Yes you did.

They must have you in
restraints for fear your early onset Alzheimers will let your fat ass
wander out of the Kyle Texas truckstop and onto the freeway.

Well, let's see...I'm not in restraints, I don't have Alzheimers, I
weigh about 30 or 40 pounds less than you and there are no truck stops
in Kyle.

That's four lies in one sentence, scumbag.

*Can't
allow the valuable trucks to risk damage.

Whatever the **** that means.

If you don't, then you're the liar.

LoL. * Why don't you produce John Stone's alleged quote? ....Liar

Hey, I'll admit it may have been someone else other than John. But it
wasn't Arny. And since your original claim that I was claiming Arny
was an audio expert, and since you're trying to duck out of that right
now with this obfuscation, we can all assume you lied.

Anyway, for the record and what interest in truth may be left in your
scum riddled presence, Arny said, "I heard a pair near Detroit and
well, not so much."

That was an entirely different thread many months before the one we're
talking about.

What do you know, the idiot Marc Phillips is staking his professional
audiophool reputation to the opinion of Arny Kreuger. *LoL

Nope. You're still lying. I just proved it.

Unless you can show where Arny said your speakers have anemic bass,
your claim is false and you have lied.