Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Ruys Bill Ruys is offline

Default do all harmonizer plug-ins suck?

"Phillip S" wrote in message
t...
I am looking for a plugin for Sonar that will give great sounding backup
vocals/harmonizing.....but everything seems to suck based on the samples
I've heard....everything I hear sounds so fake. Is there anything good
that I might be missing, or do they all suck?

I happen to know that the song "Big World" recorded by my friend Lance
Martin had absolutely all of the BVs done soley with V-Vocal which is built
into Sonar Producer. There were no BVs sung at all. To me it sounds pretty
good.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=408992

So, you might already have the harmonizer you're looking for.

Cheers,
Bill.