Tony F wrote:
mmdir2002 wrote: "You should appear in SATurnday nite live and let it

our
your stupid joke. I gotta tell ya. This is not even funny it is like

watching a typical ABC or FOX sit-com. Is that supposed to be a

funny?"

I never took care of really the night on SATurnday lives.

Nevertheless, I
have seen that a few ABC and the very good FOX they sit down coms.

And yes,
I thought was the funny.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500

Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In

Front and
Focal 130HCs For Rear Fill, 2 Soundstream EXACT10s In Aperiodic

Enclosure

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

ahahahaha....I'm laughing at your stupidity!!! You laugh at the stupid
unfunny FOX/ABC garbage sit-com. I sit next to you and laugh at your
stupidity!