Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default A/D converter- replace crystal unit?

"
wrote in message
ps.com

Arny- how would I go about testing microphones and
monitors with RMAA, considering the fact that there is no
perfect microphone/ speaker to use as the controlled
variable? I can borrow an earthworks omni from a friend
of mine, which has a good rep. as a measurement mic, but
is there more to consider?

There's an acoustic measurement option in the options, on the acoustics test
tab.

BTW- Thanks for making such a useful program!

It isn't anything I wrote - I think a Russian wrote it.

I will be testing everything I own, just to see how things measure.

Enjoy!