Tim Martin

"Alan Cassaro" wrote in message

Although I've never tried it, it seems logical to me that I should

be
able to send the outputs of channels 1-6 from Cakewalk Sonar on my PC,

thru my
external mixer, and then bring it back to channels 7 and 8 in the same
CakewalkSonar program. Is it possible?

I can tell you that Cubasis VST will let you mix down a multitrack recording
to stereo right within Cubasis itself. So you can set up each track's
level, EQ and effects within Cubasis, and have it generate the resulting
stereo.

I don't use Cakewalk, but it's a widely-respected program, and I'd have
guessed it could do the same thing.

Still, as Cubasis VST is pretty cheap - and bundled with many products -
this might be a useful option, if it turns out Cakewalk can't do the same
thing.

Tim