Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

Walt wrote:
Dave Platt wrote:
wrote:

Crap from rladbury snipped

Elision of thoughtful fuse primer from Dave

That was a pretty good explanation,

I agree, and at least Dave was ABLE to explain the problem, which
doesn't say much about you, except that you have a big mouth and talk
for nothing.

but you do realize you're being
trolled, don't you? The game is not about fuses, audio, or electricity,
but an attempt to rile people up.

So let me see if I understand your point: I never posted on this group
before. I come asking a question about an operation on my amplifier, so
I can make a more informed decision for myself, thinking this would be
a good place to ask a technical question concerning an audio amplifer,
since the group IS named "rec.audio.TECH".. I barely mention in passing
the reason why I wish to perform said operation, which by no fault of
my own, turns out to be an audible phenomenon outside the religious
audio beliefs of you and your RAT comrades. The reason I wish to
perform this operation offends the lot of you imbeciles so much, that
you and your zealots then proceed to jump all over me and my post for
even thinking of doing what I was thinking of doing, for the reasons I
was thinking of doing it. All the while completely ignoring the
original technical query I had. Then I ask you to either respond to the
technical query or shut the hell up and stop contributing to my thread.
Okay... now we've finally reached your brilliant conclusion, Walt: I
must be a "troll" here to rile you up.

You must be one of those pathetic losers that call women "bitches"
because they don't want to have anything to do with you. It sounds to
me like YOU'RE the troll here playing games, given the above facts.
Including the fact that you no doubt spend your life on newsgroups like
this. No matter. Given the level of stupidity you've shown, I doubt
your life would be more productive otherwise. When you can actually
come up with something other than vigorous assertions to explain why
you have a difference of opinion about a given audio phenomen,
sockpuppet Walt, then you might have something to add to a newsgroup.
Until then, you're better off shutting the **** up, like I told you the
last time. You only make yourself look stupider by the minute.