Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Windows Media Audio Vs. MP3 Vs. WAV

On 06/07/2014 12:03, Trevor wrote:
"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
Back in the 1960s when not all cars had air conditioning, you could rent a
car with or without. If you rented it without, they simply unplugged the
wire to the compressor clutch. But you don't want to know how I know that,
do you?

Obviously everyone (and their friends) who had to disconnect that wire knew
about it, and anyone else with some mechanical knowledge who wondered why
there was air-con controls, compressor etc. fitted to the car, but no cold
air :-)

Who amount to about 1% of the expected hirers for that car, I'd say.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.