Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Windows Media Audio Vs. MP3 Vs. WAV

On 7/4/2014 7:47 AM, Trevor wrote:

Well if it's anything like some other cars I've seen, the radio has the
features, and all you need is the wiring harness/socket. Why you think they
should make different radio's, simply to prevent you from installing the
harness yourself is beyond me. Then again these tricks don't actually save
them much money, it's simply to have features that they can charge *much*
more for on higher spec models. :-(

Back in the 1960s when not all cars had air conditioning, you could rent
a car with or without. If you rented it without, they simply unplugged
the wire to the compressor clutch. But you don't want to know how I know
that, do you?

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com