Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Windows Media Audio Vs. MP3 Vs. WAV

On 7/2/2014 9:22 PM, Paul wrote:
If someone knows of a good car stereo with a USB port that will play
both MP3 and WAV, I'd like to know about it.

It would be great to check my mixes in the car, without burning a
CD......

Burning a CD costs a lot less, and is far less bother, than buying a new
car. But you might want to look for a car (or a radio upgrade) that has
a line input jack. Now that new cars no longer have a cassette player,
when I travel, I leave my cassette adapter in my car at home and carry a
mini phone plug cable to connect my player to the rental car if it has a
jack for it.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com