Scott Dorsey

Tom Jancauskas wrote:

I am very curious as to WHERE he is getting his material from.

I have approached the subject several times & he can't (or won't) give me an
answer.

He may well not even know. He may be getting these things either from
the label or under the counter from someone at the label. All you can do
is shrug and ask for the master tapes which he probably can't get.

Still, this is really the best kind of customer to have, if you are
charging by the hour. You can spend an awful lot of time tracking
something like this down, and usually these guys are very willing to
pay for it.