Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Monitors - Is More Expensive Always More Neutral?

geoff wrote: "
Everybody here is fully aware of your level of understanding wrt audio
topics, as you have amply and repeatedly demonstrated.

One can't help but presume that this would likely be a similar situation
wrt TV calibration.

Did you understand the connotation of 'Vivid' and it's equivalent in
audio processing , and the significance of the following smiley ?
Presumably not ...

geoff "

I don't need to demonstrate my knowledge of video calibration -
or of audio - to any member of this good ol' boys club also known
as 'rec.audio.pro'.

If you are suggesting in your latter paragraph sarcasm, it was not
taken that way, and was thus a flop - like a pancake - from the pan
right onto the kitchen floor.