Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Monitors - Is More Expensive Always More Neutral?

On 14/10/2018 00:16, wrote:
(Below my sig sep, so he also seems to have little or no understanding
of how usenet works.)

Both you and geoff are pretty presumptious to ASSume what I "know
nothing" about. Neither one of you knows a damn THING about what I
know.

We assume nothing, we just read your ill informed posts, then the ones
that argue against what you have just been told by experts that everyone
else on the group admire for their wide and deep knowledge of the field.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.