Posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W[_3_] Phil W[_3_] is offline

Default Export Mono tracks to Mono tracks with Cubase Channel Batch Export??

"PStamler":

Forgive my ignorance (I'm not a Cubase user), but in what format does
Cubase store the individual tracks of a project? .Wav files? If so,
there's no need to export them; simple copying should suffice.

The standard "pre-set" format in Cubase on Windows is .wav. Usually, I
change it to "Broadcast Wave (.wav)" to have the timecode information (start
time, in the first place) included in each recorded file.
Press Shift+S or click:
Project (menu)
Project settings

Broadcast Wave makes it easy to (re-)align the clips to their original "time
location" in the project - or a new project, of course.

Supported formats:
Wave
Broadcast Wave
AIFF
Wave64

If you happen to have recorded without the Broadcast information, you can
use OMF to export a "project file" that contains this information.
Attention: not all programs are good at handling OMF!!!
Logicīs OMF support used to be horrible, Sonar worked okay. Since it
originally came from PT, it should work there - never tested it myself.

Hope that helps,

Phil