Those of us not fortunate (or crooked) enough to be dot com millionairs
have to make do with older cars. ;-) My 2000 E320 wagon has in-dash
cassette and rear mounted CD. The Ice-link is $450, and FM modulators
sound lousy, so this was a pretty good solution. It works (far) better
than anything sold in the Apple store, is low on wire clutter, and cost
a total of $40. I have seen a "few" other cars of mine's make and
vintage driving around so I thought I'd share what I did.

One small problem, who has a cassete player in their car anymore? I

havn't
had a cassete player in my car since '85.