clibert

Default Real Time Analyzer?

Try searching online for TrueRTA. It is free for a basic one. If you want
a 1/3 octave it is like $29 and you can upgrade to like a 1/24 octave (good
if you design complete speakers) for I think $99

"scott johnson" wrote in message
mcmelectronics used to sell one in their catalogs........ you might try
their website mcmelectronics.com

"Sanitarium" wrote in message
Hi there... Does anyone make an RTA Program? Something I can run my my
IBM T20 Laptop?
I know it will not come close to the $2000+ units I see.

Im looking for a basic RTA I can use to set up crossover points and
such. possibly a program I can run on my laptop with a calibrated mic?

Does something exist for the casual hobbyist? possibly $30 for the
software and $60-$100 for the mic.