Jedd Haas

In article , nooob wrote:

I used to have a D-1, will get one soon,

just looking for something that will track well (non-live use) but
inspiring to play. (the brilliance and bass/treble of these are
GREAT), so am looking for something that is cheap as I will spend the
$$ on the DM in the next month or so...

What would be a good cheap guitar? The reason I say recording is
sometimes cheap can have defects as not being loud enough, but since
I'll be recording, I thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks for the advice..

Go to your nearest Guitar Scammer. Try out all the acoustics that meet
your definition of cheap. Buy the best one.

--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com