Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default They don't make it like they used to ...

On 4/09/2019 9:47 pm, wrote:
geoff wrote: "Nothing wrong with breaching the topic - it is something of interest to
most of us here. And this is a nice concise article about it, including
relevant samples and graphics.

Read/look/listen ten times and even you might start to understand the
issue properly, instead of shooting off half-truths, inaccuracies,
misconceptions, and totally wrong ****. "

geoff"

Nothing I don't already know, although the illustrations and audible demos are quite useful.

So geoff, and I mean ONLY GEOFF: Please list some examples of "half-truths, inaccuracies,
misconceptions, and totally wrong ****" you *allege* I have been "shooting off".

(I'd love to hear this..)

No sign that I've seen has indicated that you've ever learned the
difference between limiting and clipping, waveform and envelope.

If you actually have, then great.

Over and out.

geoff