Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default How-one-generation-was-able-to-kill-the-music-industry

Paul wrote:
On 1/21/2015 9:47 PM, Les Cargill wrote:

They don't need to pirate or download anything these days.

Anyone with an internet connection can Youtube, Spotify, Bandcamp,
or Reverbnation practically anything.

Astounding, really.....

Pretty much.

And now that most people have internet on their phones, you can
access even the most obscure bootleg music from practically anywhere. No
need to save it on the phone, it's all in the "cloud"!

Yep.

The only place I still play CDs on occasion, is in my car, but
since CD players are being replaced with USB connections, this will soon
be an ancient practice.

Another nail on the coffin, will be when Bluetooth connectivity
is standard on all car stereos and smart phones, as some people already
have:

http://www.quora.com/How-can-I-play-...-an-audio-cord

Most newer cars have a 1/8" AUX input already.

Technology moves so quick, our heads are spinnin'!

:O

--
Les Cargill