Peter Larsen

unc80 wrote:

Need Info or FS: Utah Celesta 12" Triaxial Speakers ???

I can recall the UTAH brand was imported to Denmark probably in the
latter half of the 1970'es and that is about all I know about them.
Basically I am just trying to keep your question afloat for a little
longer ....

Looking for specs and any other info on pair of vintage Utah Celesta
speakers (3 way drivers only). Model # on frame is c12pc-3b.
Excellent condition..would consider selling.. please email any info
you have or make offer if interested.. can send picture. Thanks!