Porky

In my view, asking for evidence that support's one's view is NOT an
attack, As far as irrational thought, I've seen little to indicate any
particular rationality in your posts.

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
Bob Cain wrote in message

I do note that you trimmed off your mindless, pathological
drivel, however. :-)
How about rising to the technical challenge instead of
tacking on more of it? I don't think you are capable.
Bob

What you think is irrelevant. You have repeatedly demonstrated to the
world that you are nothing more than a technically inept scumbag who
is only capable of two things. One is irrational thought and the
other is making ad hominem attacks.