Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Senator Sugar gets tapped on the shoulder:

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself

If I'm recycling your words, it's parody. You are a clown and we make
fun of you. That's the reality of the situation.

If you had anything worthwhile to say, you wouldn't be anonymous.

----

Do you express that last sentiment to Jilly as well, reeking hypocrite?

You probably meant to say "Bret Ludwig", Senator Sugar, but I'm sure
it's hard to get a good wireless signal in those men's room stalls.
I'm also sure it must be difficult to accurately type when the
keyboard is bouncing from rapid toe-tapping.