Ricky Hunt

"EADGBE" wrote in message
oups.com...

This is driving me crazy, because I cannot seem to get her to stop
doing this, and it's making it very difficult for me to get a "clean"
take. This girl has been pumped full of ego-inflating praise, thanks to
her mom, and the girl disregards my suggestions--she's kind of got the
beginnings of "diva-itis" and seems to think she knows all about
singing already. I frankly think that her mom has instructed her to
sing as loud as possible in order to be more "impressive", and she's
taken this to heart.

Tell her she will damage her vocal chords if she continues to sing like that
and that it wouldn't be fair to the world to be deprived of her (surely)
lengthy recording career. Being a good producer is as much psychology and
technology.