S888Wheel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

Nobody is ashamed Mr. Wheeler...

Your shame is quite transparent.

Nobody should be ashamed because a ****ing Californian presumed
pedophile has decide to exhibit himself in a discussion group call
rec.audio.opinion.

You see. It is this sort of lashing out with lies that shows your father is a
very touchy subject. I am sorry for how he may have touched you. I am sorry for
the shame you carry with you.

A Californian named Mr. Scott Wheeler interested in audio is supposed to
have sexually abused of his daughters.
Who should be ashamed of that excepted Mr Wheeler himself...

Lionel just because this happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone. I
hope you are not doing this to your children. let it go. Your father cant dop
those things to you anymore. It's OK. You don't have to be so angry about it.
It wasn't your fault. It was you father's.