Arny Krueger

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

"Lionel" wrote in message

S888Wheel wrote:

So far yes. My reputation is worth more than what I have spent. And
the final tally of what has been spent by the plaintiff and the
defendant is what really matters. That has yet to be determined.

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I
have).

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...
...Based on your own experience and your conception of the life,
knowing that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel
Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

Why should RAO stop with just one vanity law suit?