Ty Ford

Just like I said folks, stand up to bullies and they cave.

I get this email from George Gleason complaining that I shouldn't be
sending him email about his atrocious misbehavior on this newgroup. Turns out
it's OK for George to **** all over us, but he gets quite chilly about anyone
who dares invade his private mailbox.

Dearest George,

You are quite the maroon.

Thanks for disembowling yourself for us all to see; lovely colors and all
that, nice green bile, yellow spine.

And BTW folks, be sure and let George personally know how you feel about it.

Regards,

Ty Ford

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:52:15 -0400, George wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
Ty Ford wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:25:42 -0400, Ricky W. Hunt wrote
(in article qB_Fc.24575$Oq2.23502@attbi_s52):

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message

subject header says it ...

It's pretty easy to tell my a header what the conversation is about and
easy
enough to skip over it (though I do agree a handy way to "weed" the OT
posts
would be nice...a filter would work if everyone would use "OT:" in
off-topic
headers).

Sorry,

That's not good enough when people like Romeo, George, Roger, Don, Will
and
one or two more persist in spewing their crap on the rest of us.

The are simply ignorant bullies. The only way to deal with them is head
on,
which is starting to happen now. Bullies usually cave quite quickly when
they
are called on their abuse.

Let me show you how a killfile works.
PLONK