Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Do Dented Dust Caps affect a Woofer's Sound?

John Williamson wrote: "possible a piece of well chewed gum
could do the same. Shrug Surely, Thekma can't be wrong *every* time.
Grin "

Thanks. Well it's kind of hopeless to be
rid of this bot I've contracted. Unless a really
ugly piece of code could be used to flood
it's IP address and crash it once and for all.

There's no way any actual human could be
bothered to stalk someone else all over
Usenet, berate them with sewer language, thus
intimidating other users to shy away from good
online conversations. Essentially 'crashing'
threads that it detects me to be participating in.

Most folks today are too busy to engage in that
sort of nonsense.