wicked1

Default Crazy market saturation!

My amp was a power 800a2. I ran it at 4 ohm load bridged full power for 3-4
hrs a day but yes twice it happened.I think my friends was an 1100a2. Like I
said great warranty work and customer support but I wont buy them again.
Same goes for earthquake now. Nothing but trouble.

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
I had 1 that went up in smoke twice while it was under warranty. I sold

it
thereafter. I have had a few friends that have had the same thing
happen.They did have great warranty service though.

Hmmm, I'm inclined to think that's an aberration. I just haven't seen it

in
this group or elsewhere very often as a problem. And considering the

volume
they do, I would think that we'd hear more about it. They're not cheaply
made. At least no more than most amps on the market.