Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes

Default FS very rare Western Electric 59B amplifier- 1930's era!

Taking offers.

Uses 262A, 252A, and 253A tubes. Two of each were
in the amplifier when found. The amp is for sale
with the 262A tubes.

I want to keep the the 252A and 253A tubes, but you can
make an offer for the amp with all the tubes,
or with only the 262A tubes.

Actual amp for sale-
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ipboard8aw.jpg

Seems very like the 59-A- same tubes and input transformers.
I have not made a minute examination/comparison to the schematic yet.
The 59-B is not on this list, but the 59-A is:
http://www.audiosharing.com/archive/western/we_amp/pdf/

The 59-B is obviously extremely rare. I found very few web references.

Questions welcome.

Thanks, Clay