Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Lucas Tam" wrote

Line
conditioning is a joke. If power was screwed up as
some of the tweako freakos claim, no appliances
would work properly.

Hmmm so the perceived benefits are most likely a placebo
effect huh?

Neither Howard or Arny have any experience with line
conditioners.

Powell's delusions of omniscience noted. In fact power conditioners are
standard electronic components. Powell is probably upset because my power
conditioner, and most of the ones I'm experienced with, are bigger than his.

Many audio stores will allow you to demo
these devices for free so there is no financial risk.

It's a lottery for them. Placebo effects work on a goodly fraction of the
population, so sooner or later they will sell one.