Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" said:

It may be a byproduct of your particular processor and not
the DPL II technology itself. If a recording does have a lot
of decorrelated hiss in the background (older analog
releases might exhibit this) the processor would extract
that part of the signal and send it to the surround
channels. Because the noise would no longer be coming from
up front, where much of it would be psychoacoustically
masked by the source material, it might be more apparent.

Tell me again why I should move from 2 channels to multichannel
when all I'm doing is playing 2-channel material.

Make it sound better.

Reread the first paragraph of this post, written by Howard, and
tell me why unmasked noise from behind is somehow better.

Good luck.

First tell me why unmasked noise from the front (tubes, vinyl) is
somehow better.

Because it's not noticeable at the listening position.

Sorry to hear about your hearing disability. Sander.

Eh?

LOL!