Tony Fernandes

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

Soundfreak wrote: "only noobs go by the label on the amp."

Is there such a thing as a passive amplier? Because my Phoenix Gold amps
don't have any power rating labels on them!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO??? :-)

Tony

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
he simply doesn't exist at all? And that we created him so that we wouldn't
have to feel so small and alone. -Eleanor Arroway, Contact