Paul Vina

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

Let's see, I've used Soundstream Granite 60.2, Rubicon 604 and 702, Rockford
Fosgate Punch 40dsm, Linear Power 992IQ and 652IQ, MTX 4300X, Kicker ZR600,
ZR360 and ZX460, Bazooka EL1500 and EL460 and JL Audio 300/4.
Thay've all done what I've wanted them to do. Somew were ballsier than
others but comparing a *rated* 600 watt amp against a *rated* 40 watt amp
would be stupid, so I won't do it. I used the Punch 40 for 3 10W6s and they
sounded awesome and I used the ZR600 on the same 10W6s in the same box and
they sounded great on that, just louder.

Paul Vina

If anyone has experience with any of these, please share your comments
as far as sound quality goes. (please name specific models) I
already tried Butler TDB-475, DLS Ultimate A3, PPI PCX-4125, and Zapco
C2K-6.0X.

Thank you.

I would add Genesis, LinearPower, a/d/s/, and....I can't think of my

last
option.

well then give them a look, who did you speak with??