Paul Vina

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

I didn't think Optimus was still making amps. Besides, they don't have any
that fit my needs when they did make them.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
But yet, none of them use Radio Shack Optimus amplifiers.

In article , "Tony Fernandes"
wrote:
Brian wrote: "I haven't tried PG yet. What model (or series) can you
suggest? Whats their best stuff?"

The ZX series is now called their Titanium series I believe. I'm not

sure
there's much of a difference. However, if you've been reading all the
posts, then there's not much difference between the Titanium series and a
Radio Shack Optimus amplifer. LOL

All kidding aside, Mark, Paul, Soundfreak and Eddie really know their

stuff.
Maybe I'm just not ready to believe them yet (denial is wonderful). I
believe my ears...which is connected to my brain...and if my brain is
deceiving me then oh well. It's all good. I appreciate and respect

their
advice.

I myself have been pondering Brax amplifiers. But I can't justify the

money
and honestly, I love my PG amps.

Tony